Monday, November 28, 2011

My Experience in 1st semester in My College Degree

My Experience in 1st Semester in My College Degree

"Life is what we make it, and our future depends on how we handle on it"

          This stage which is the college life is the most challenging stage because this stages you can see how you grow as a person. This stage you will know also how to become a real person and to become more independent because this is the time you will crack the shyness inside your heart and to become more confident to face in the crowd.
          In my experience in 1st semester, I’ve learned so many things in life. I’ve learned how to become more independent. I’ve learned also that this stage is the time to become more serious in studying because whatever you will do, will always be the result of everything. Your future depends on it. And this stage I’ve learned how to become more matured enough to face the world.
          In my 1st semester, I’ve enjoyed much, because I’ve learned lot of things and this semester helps me to become closer in God. It helps how to mingle those strangers’ people before and they’re my friends now. And it helps me to become a better person.
          I’m also proud that our Almighty Father gave a chance to become one of the students of this school because this school provides a good quality of education. And they teach their students how to become a professional one and they provide our needs in term of our spiritual hungriness.
          I loved the 1st semester because we, the BSed-1 were very united and were close to each other. And we’ve get a chance to become closer in our beloved teachers.
           I will never forget all those bad and good memories in the first semester because I had fun on it. And it always made me remember that “this is sit”, I am now a college student and a lady. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment